To ensure you purchase the right length we recommend the advice of local saddle specialist.
- Size 0/60 cm (shortest hole 38 cm to longest hole 53 cm). This size is most similar to 122 cm stirrup straps.
- Size 1/70 cm (shortest hole 48 cm to longest hole 63 cm). This size is most similar to 140 cm stirrup straps.
- Size 2/80 cm (shortest hole 58 cm to longest hole 74 cm) This size is most similar to 160 cm stirrup straps.
- Take the sleeve off, thread the looped end through the eye of your stirrup iron and replace the sleeve.
- Slide the loop over your stirrup bar.
- To secure your stirrup iron fold the T-shaped buckle end up, behind your stirrup iron and insert into the I shaped hole at your preferred length. Turn the buckle until your Webber is sitting flat, and the buckle is secure.
- Pull the sleeve down firmly to ensure the buckle is covered and located below your saddle flap to avoid wear.
- To run-up your Webbers, remove the T-shaped buckle from the slot they have been secured into for riding and insert the buckle in the hole at the very top. This is up very high near your stirrup bar and you may need to lift the skirt of your saddle to see it. Run the stirrup iron up the front of the Webber and tuck the folded Webber through the stirrup iron and pull down to secure.